Autel AutoLink AL319 Diagnostic Tool
The Autel Autolink AL319 Diagnostic Tool. Eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color LED’s, audio tone and dynamic I M readiness status.
Supported Language: English, Spanish and French.
All vehicles from 1996 and newer with OBD2 and CAN domestic and import.
Autel Autolink AL319 Diagnostic Tool Features:
- One Click I M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color Led’s with speaker provide visual and audible indication for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 and U0 Manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes and pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of Malfunction Indicator Lights MIL.
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light MIL. Clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I M readiness status emissions.
- Reads live PCM data stream.
- Retrieves vehicle information VIN, CIN and CVN.
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions english, spanish and french etc.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
- Internet update-able and degradable.
- Display TFT color display: 220 x 176 dpi.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C.
- External Power: 8 to 18 V via vehicle battery.
- Length, Width, Height: 117 mm X 72 mm X 18 mm.
- Weight: 0.21 kg.
- Auto Link AL319
- User manual
- USB cable