AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 Android Autel Diagnostic Tools Update Online With Powerful Function Support injector coding / key coding.
The Autel MaxiDAS DS808 Tablet Diagnostic Tool is update version of MaxiDAS DS708, with same functions and supports same car models as Autel MaxiSYS MS906. Autel DS808 support Injector Coding, Key Coding and other special functions.
Autel DS808 Highlight:
- Language: English by default. Autel Maxidas DS808 Support Customized Languages.
- Update: update online one year for free.
- Support Injector Coding and Key Coding.
- Autel DS808 is next generation of Autel DS708, with same functions and support the same car models as Autel MS906.
- Exclusive Sales, with big advantage price.
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 full set VS MaxiDAS DS808:
Same: same functions and same MUX specification
Based on the Android operating system, MaxiDAS DS808 is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality.
ADVANCED DIAGNOSIS and ANALYSIS: DS808 is the upgraded version of DS708, which performs as powerful as MS906, contains complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching.
Diagnoses of Complete systems:
The DS808 performs complete capabilities for all systems, not only includes 4systems diagnoses but all the other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more. You can get all the functions to fix your repair work more quickly with DS808.
Read hard codes on various systems. You are able to know the meaning of the trouble codes and figure out what’s wrong with your systems.
Erase different DTCs easily after the problem has been carried out. Do remind that the check engine light will be turned off when you cleared the codes.
Retrieve live data to make sure all the systems run normally. The parameter item can be displayed in different forms, such as text, waveform graph, digital and more.
Active test is to test output elements. You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status.
DS808 includes the most commonly performed service functions,
such as: Oil Reset Service, TPMS Programming Service, EPB Service, DPF Regeneration Service, SAS Calibration Service, ABS/SRS Service etc.
Oil Reset : to reset service mileage and service interval when your car has reached the limit of service mileage
TPMS Programming Service: to quickly look up the sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensor are replaced
EPB Service: to deactivating and activate the brake control systems, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement
SAS Calibration Service: to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory
DPF Regeneration Service: to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
ABS/ SRS Service: to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information and more
SPECIALIZED FUNCTIONS: The Autel DS808 includes the Smart AutoVIN, Cloud-based MaxiFix and Shop Manager functions. These new functions make the Autel DS808 better than the old DS708 model, while selling at an even better price than the older model
BROAD VEHICLE COVEARGE: DS808 covers for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles from the year 1996 to 2017, which includes the exceptional OE Level system coverage for all electronic systems.
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATING: The Auto Update allows the tool to automatically update the OS, the MaxiDAS system, and the Vehicle. We provide one year update online, and full guarantee.
Different from the basic code reader devices, this diagnostic tool is equipped with different information management functions. Data Manager is used to store, print, and review the saved files; Customer Manager allows you to create and edit customer account; Shop Manager helps you to manage the workshop information, customer information records; MaxiFix launches the on-line troubleshooter database.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
DS808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
MaxiDAS DS808 (With Conkit) Features:
Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- Auto Scan – starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
- Control Units – displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle. After a section is selected and the tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
Supported Automotive Protocols:
Autel Maxidas DS808 Vehicle List:
EUROPEAN VEHICLE LIST:
- AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
USA VEHICLE LIST:
- GM, CHRYSLER, FORD
ASIA VEHICLE LIST:
- SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
MaxiDAS DS808 Specifications:
- Operating System:Android™ 4.4.4.
- Processor:Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory :32GB
- Display:7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution
- Connectivity:• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors:Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio Input/Output:• Input: N/A • Output: buzzer
- Power and Battery:• 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery • Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life:Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input:5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption:500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
- Operating Temp:-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
- Storage Temp:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity:5% – 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D):237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight:788 g (2.42 lb.)
- USB External.
- Power Adapter.
- USB External Power Adapter User.
- Manual Quick reference guide.
- Mini USB Cable.
- User Manual.
- Quick Guide.