Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Full System Diagnostic Tool Lifetime Free Update Online
Autel Maxidiag MD806 pro scanner is a Combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802. It is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners, professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts.
- Support AutoScan
- Print Diagnostic Reports via PC connection.
- Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official website.
- Supports Mutiple Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Greek, Simplified Chinese.
- Autel Maxidiag MD806 pro scanner is a Combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802. The MD806 Pro diagnostic scanner is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners, professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts. It may not be a high-level diagnostic scanner, but neither is it an entry-level scanner. Autel MD806 PRO is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly establish a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly.
- The all new MaxiDiag MD806 is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD806 can access Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multi functional scan tool on the market.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Features:
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems.
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems.
- Support oil service reset.
- Support battery registration and reset.
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration.
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality.
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
- Reset service mileage and service intervals.
- Turn off ECU brake warning light.
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing.
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection.
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models.
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support.
1. Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro ALL System Diagnoses:
Guide Directly to the Fix and Eliminate Guesswork, MD806 PRO allows you to:
- Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications.
- Read & Erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily.
- View live data of each parameter item.
- Get access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Engine; Automatic Transmission; Suspension; Audio; IMMO Immobilizer; Air Conditioning; Auto Headlamp; ACC; Car Radio Audio; Car Door Windows etc. To perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related.
2. Read and clear trouble codes for Special Functions:
- OLS – Support oil service reset.
- BMS – Support battery registration and reset.
- DPF – Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration.
- SAS – Reset steering angle sensor functionality.
- EPB – Relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
- Odometer – Reset service mileage and service intervals Throttle
3. Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Designed with full OBD2 Functions:
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light.
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance.
- View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses.
- View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected.
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting.
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
Autel MD806 Pro Specification:
- Processor : Thumb Processor running at up to 400 MHz.
- Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz.
- Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800 x 480 resolution.
- Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0; Micro SD Card (16GB).
- Power Consumption: 1.7 W.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing.
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot.
Autel MD806 Pro Package List:
- MD806 Pro Main Unit.
- User Manual.
- OBD II Cable.
- USB Cable.
- Micro SD Card.
- Quick Guide.
- Carry Case.