Foxwell BT100 12V Car Battery Analyzer / Tester for Flooded/AGM/GEL
The latest Foxwell BT100 12V Car Battery Analyzer from Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries as a low cost solution. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and faults.
BT100 Brief Instruction :
- 12V battery tester for diesel and gasoline car;
- dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries ;
- It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and faults;
- Test Arrange: 30-200 AH (Ampere per Hour), 100-1100 CCA
BT100 Battery Analyzer Support Multi-Languages :
BT100 Compatible with Multiple Vehicle Types :
Test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and GEL batteries of multiple diesel and gasoline vehicles.
Foxwell BT100 12Volt Car Battery Analyzer / Tester Specification:
- Item Range Accuracy
- Voltage measuring 6V to 18V 0.5%
- Battery type Flooded, AGM, GEL N/A
- Battery rating 100 – 800CCA ±(3%+10)CCA
- Standard support CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA N/A
- Operation Temperature -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) N/A
- Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) N/A
Foxwell BT100 12Volt Car Battery Analyzer / Tester Feature:
- BT100 allows you to analyze the battery healthy status and view battery charging status. selections for battery location/battery type/battery standard/battery temperature to ensure more accurate testing results.
- Support Multi-languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese.
- BT100 displays the test result within 3 seconds with a great degree of accuracy
- Large backlit LCD display, clear arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
- BT100 12 Volt Battery Analyzer
- BT100 User’s Guide
- USB cable