Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer for 12V and 24V
The Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
- BT-705 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
Top 8 Reasons to buy BT705 Battery Analyzer:
1. Battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and make sure your battery functions well.
2. Selections for application/battery location/post type/battery type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
3. Charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots faulty charging system.
4. Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
5. Support Multi-languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
6. View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer.
Please Note: Bluetooth Printer is Optional
7. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
8. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop environment.
A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer Specifications:
- Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixels,graphic
- Dimensions: 190*90*36mm (L*W*H)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
- Net Weight: 1.2KG
Foxwell BT-705 Package including:
- Battery Analyzer BT-705 Main Unit
- User’s guide
- Carry pouch