Original Foxwell GT80 PLUS Next Generation Diagnostic Platform Bluetooth including AU ford and holden
Foxwell GT80 PLUS Next Generation Diagnostic Platform
- Windows 8.1 tablet computer with 10 inch LED touch screen.
- Diagnosis on over 59 American, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Support many system like ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.
- Other function like live sensor data, and system/component-level bi-directional controls to get the job done faster and with a greater degree of accuracy.
Top reasons to choose Foxwell GT80 PLUS:
- Genuine scanner made by Foxwell company. Online update. High quality.
- Compatible with most vehicles from old to latest 2015/2016.
- Support Bluetooth and cable communication with cars.
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
Including many local vehicles, such as AU ford, helden, Brazil GM and so on.
- Besides diagnose, add more special functions.
Foxwell GT80 Plus functions:
- Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems.
- Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems.
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL.
- View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format.
- Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
- Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range.
- Record and playback your data logs for offline analysis.
- Read and clear freeze frame data.
- Run component/system bi-directional tests.
- Support adaptations and control module coding.
- Key coding for several vehicles.
- Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations.
- Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace.
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis.
Foxwell GT80 Plus Vehicle Coverage:
- USA Coverage: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM (For Brazilian Market Only)
- ASIA Pacific coverage: Acura, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Daewoo, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, JAC, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- European Coverage: Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
- French & Italian Coverage: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault.
Foxwell GT80 Plus Feature:
1. GT80 PLUS Can Find Problems More Accurately
GT80 PLUS shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It’s powerful graphing capability gives you the ‘real picture’ of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view up to 4 parameter graphs simultaneously. Still you can merge multiple PID plots into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
With the unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell, GT80 PLUS provides unrivalled accurate diagnosis. It gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEKO, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference. If that vehicle comes in with a problem, you can easily compare the faulty sensor and parameter readings to the good readings. Through sensor data learning and comparing, diagnostics can be done more quickly, accurately and efficiently, saving both time and money.
2. GT80 PLUS Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding
GT80 PLUS cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy. But without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With GT80 PLUS, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, & actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to ‘flash’ a control unit with new program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, GT80 PLUS allows for the coding and programing of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do. In addition, it lets you recode the transponder in a mechanical key or key FOB. When a key for a modern vehicle is replaced, the new unit will often turn the mechanical switch but fail to initialize the system or start the vehicle. If this occurs, it is typically because the transponder inside the key has not been coded to that particular system.
With these factory tool like functions, GT80 PLUS is an invaluable tool that allows you to perform complicated repairs faster and easier, boosting your bottom line and customer satisfaction.
3. GT80 PLUS Is Easy to Use
GT80 PLUS is designed to be easy to setup and use. With genuine Windows 8.1 operation system, Intel quad-core processor and 10.1” LED capacitive touch display, GT80 PLUS delivers much faster and easier diagnosis.
So you can focus on what’s important—servicing the vehicle. It comes with menu-driven navigation and one-click update, so you won’t have to waste your time on learning how to use the scan tool. Vehicle information is so user friendly presented that you can quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed. GT80 PLUS provides simple ways to get to wherever you want to go from wherever you are.
4. GT80 PLUS Identifies Vehicle By VIN
GT80 PLUS lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. With the diagnostic tool connected to the vehicle’s OBD socket, it automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
5. GT80 PLUS Checks Available Controllers Automatically
GT80 PLUS automatically checks and recognizes all available electronic control units on a vehicle in a matter of seconds. It instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with just a single click.
6. 18-Month Free Updates
With Internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for the first 18 months after your registration.
Foxwell GT80 Plus Specifications:
- Operation System: WINDOW 8.1 Pro
- Processor: Intel(R) Atom (TM) CPU Z3735F 1.33G Hz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- SSD Hard drive:32GB
- System Type: 32-bit operating Systems, x64-based processor
- Display: Backlit 1280*800 pixel 10.1” LED capacitive touch screen
- Communication interface: Built-in WIFI 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Gravity accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Camera:2 megapixels front –facing and rear-facing
- Audio Input /Output: Microphone and dual Speaker
- Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
- Storage Temperature:-20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
- Humidity: ≤90%
- External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
- Battery: 7000 mAh, Lithium-polymer batter. Chargeable via 12V AC/DC power supply
- Power Consumption:5W
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines, Double K Line SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Single wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
- GT80 PLUS Main Unit
- User’s Guide
- OBDI/OBDII Connectors
- Cigarette lighter
- Clipper Cable
- Diagnostic Cable
- Blow molding case
- AC/DC external power adapter.