Foxwell NT644 AutoMaster All Makes Full Systems + EPB+ Oil Service Scanner
Foxwell NT644 AutoMaster Highlights:
1. Multi-language: English, French, Spanish,Hungarian, German
2. Update online 18 months for free.
3. Covers full function and all vehicle models of NT640, NT641, NT642, NT643
4. Support diesel cars, not truck.
Foxwell NT644 AutoMaster Features and Benefits:
- Coverage includes 65 manufacturers.
- Works on the latest 2012/2013 models.
- Dealer level oil light service light reset functions on 32 manufacturers.
- Advanced EPB functionalities on 13 manufacturers.
- Compatible with OBDI and OBDII. Cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide.
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of all systems.
- Requests and records live sensor data.
- Provides live data graphing.
- Merges PID graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
- Displays freeze frame data.
- Retrieves ECU information.
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes. live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more.
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality.
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis.
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions.
- 16 SD memory card for data backup and software update.
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations.
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for shop and road tests.
The tools are supplied to us from Foxwell with most of the software on a recent version. Includes cars with a standard 16 pin diagnostic port from the manufacturers:
D = Diagnostic coverage.
E = Electronic Parking Brake coverage.
O = Oil service reset coverage.
P = DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) functions available.
B = Battery replacement/validation functions available.
OBD-II / EOBD
1 Diagnostic Port – provides connection between vehicle and the scanner.
2 LCD Display – shows menus, test results and operation tips.
3 Function Keys / Shortcut keys three keys that correspond with buttons on some screens for executing special commands. Provide quick access to most frequently used applications or functions.
4 Direction Keys-select an option or scroll through a screen of data or text.
5 ENTER Key-executes a selected option. Normally it goes to the next screen.
6 BACK Key-exits a screen and normally returns to previous screen.
7 HELP Key–displays helpful information.
8 Power Switch – turns on/off the scanner and press and hold for 5 seconds for emergency reboots.
9 SD Card Port–holds the SD memory card for data backup and software update.
- NT644 Scan Tool.
- User’s Guide.
- Memory Card.
- USB Cable.
- Diagnostic Cable.
- Blow molding case.