INLINE 6 DATA LINK ADAPTER FOR CUMMINS
The Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter is fully compliant with TMC’s RP1210 standard, and has been designed and tested to Cummins standards to be rugged and reliable.
CUMMINS INLINE 6 DATA LINK ADAPTER
Get INLINE 6 for 5 Reasons:
- The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 connects to the power of the SAE J1708 / J1587 data link, and two CAN / J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
- With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council’s standard RP1210, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins IN SITE, Power Spec and Cal term III software applications.
- It will also work with other applications that are fully compliant with the standard RP1210 (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in INLINE 6 make that determination).
- The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by using the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
- Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start.
INLINE 6 DATA LINK ADAPTER FOR CUMMINS 6 Features:
- SAE Supports J1708 / J1587 and J1939 / CAN data links
- Both CAN auto ports detect between 250 & 500 kbps
- USB full speed port supports at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting INLINE 6
- Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC’s standard RP1210
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8V to 50V DC power from vehicle
- Controlled by advanced 140MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708 / J1587, and two CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
- INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
- Rated for -40 ° to + 85 ° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
- INLINE 6 data link adapter (P / N 2892093)
- USB 14-foot cable (P / N 2892176)
- DB25F / 9-pin data link cable (P / N 4919780)
- DB25F / 3-pin / 3-pin / 2-pin cable (P / N 4919797)
- INLINE 6 CD software (P / N 2892095)
- J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P / N 3163597)
- J1939 Backbone adapter (P / N 3163096)
- Storage box (P / N 4918713)
- obdII cable (P / N 4919781)