KONNWEI KW590 OBDII Diagnostic Scanner Vehicle Engine Diagnosis Code Reader
The KONNWEI KW590 OBDII ia a Professional OBDII CAR ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL: KONNWEI KW590 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Is Designed for Engine System, It Can Fast Read and Clear Vehicle Engine Trouble Codes, Turn off The CHECK ENGINE LIGHT (MIL). Easy to Operate, Even a Beginner Can Easily Use to Find Out What the Problem Is About Car Engine System and Perhaps Fix It. Absolutely Saving Time and Money When You Can Diagnose The Car By Yourself Anytime and Anywhere.
KONNWEI KW590 Feature:
- MULTIFUNCTION OBD2 VEHICLE ENGINE FAULT CODE READER: Supports All OBDII Scanner Functions: Read &Erase Engine Fault Code; Build-in Fault Codes Definition Lookup Library; Views Freeze Frame Data; Reads Live PCM Data Stream in Text or Graph; On-board Monitoring; Displays I/M Readiness; Oxygen Senor and Evaporative Control System Test, etc. Convenient for You to Know the Real Time Status of Your Vehicle without Going to Car Repair Shop.
- EXCLUSIVE AUTO DIAGNOSTIC SCAN TOOL: Not Like other OBD Scanner That Only Supports to Read Information by Plugging into Car, KW590 not only Supports to Store the Selected Data and Printing Out Diagnostic Report Which Allows You to Analyze the Vehicle Issues anywhere, but also supports to Lifetime Free Update the Software online & Code Definition Library via PC Connected with the Included USB Cable. KW590 Code Scanner Supports Viewing Vehicle Information (VIN, CID and CVN).
- HELP KEEP THE CAR ANNUAL EMISSION TEST: With KONNWEI KW590 OBD2 Diagnostic, You Can quickly and Find out The Emission Error Detect Green / Yellow / Red Indicator Light to Notify You of The Outstanding or Existing Error. Check the Health of the Engine System by Yourself without Going to the Garage. Help You Go Through the Annual Emissions Test Easily.
- FINISHED BY PREMIUM MATERIAL & UNIQUE DESIGN: Portable Anti-slip Design and 4.7 Feet Long Diagnostic Cable Allow You to Perform a Professional Diagnostics In or Out of Your Vehicle. Large LCD Display and Four Logical Buttons, Easily Operate and Indicates Test Results Directly. WARRANTY: 3-YEAR NON-RISK PURCHASE!
KONNWEI KW590 Function List
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color coded LEDs with built in speaker provide visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Internet updateable
- Support printed via PC.
Application OBD2 Car Diagnostic-Tool KONNWE KW590 Support Car Makers:
- (1)American Car makes: Works on obd2 car from 1996 to now: Fit for Chrysler ,Fit for Ford ,Fit for GM ,Fit for Jeep
- (2)European Car makes: Works on obd2 car from 2003 to now: Fit for Alfa Romeo, Fit for SAAB, Fit for Acura, Fit for Opel, Fit for Audi, Fit for Seat, Fit for Peugeot, Fit for Renault, Fit for Bentley, Fit for Skoda, Fit for Daewoo, Fit for Benz, Fit for Daihatsu, Fit for Land Rover, Fit for BMW, Fit for Vauxhall, Fit for Citroen, Fit for Volvo, Fit for Fiat, Fit for VW, Fit for Ford, Fit for Jaguar
- (3)Asian Car makes: works on obd2 car from 2008 to now: Fit for KIA, Fit for Isuzu, Fit for Honda, Fit for Mitsubishi, Fit for Hyundai, Fit for Dacia, Fit for Lexus, Fit for Mazda, Fit for Nissan, Fit for Subaru, Fit for Suzuki, Fit for Toyota
Car Diagnostic Scanner Languages & Support Protocol:
6 languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian
Support Protocol: ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN,J1850 VPW,J1850 PWM, support system: XP WIN7 WIN8 WIN10.
- Display:Backlit m 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Externel Power : 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions: 127mm （5in） x 78mm (3.07 ”) x 20mm (0.79”)
- Weight: 0.4KG
- KW590 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
- 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
- COM Cable for connecting KW590 to PC
- User Manual