KONNWEI KW808 Diagnostic Scanner EOBD/OBDII
This KONNWEI KW808 Diagnostic Scanner EOBD/OBDII Engine Scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy to use, this ergonomic scan tool make your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
Support most 12V Gasoline and Diesel vehicles from 1996 on wards OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
KONNWEI KW808 Diagnostic Scanner EOBD/OBDII Highlights:
- Work on Most 1996 on wards OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieves generic ( P0, P2, P3, and U0 ) and manufacturer specific ( P1, P3, and U1 ) codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL ).
- Display monitor and I / M readiness status ( emissions ).
- Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all other current.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
- Multilingual menu: English, Spanish, French, and German.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Large easy-to-read back lit LCD screen.
Car Diagnostic Scanner Languages & Support Protocol:
5 languages: English, French, German, Dutch and Spanish
Support Protocol: ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN,J1850 VPW,J1850 PWM, support system: XP WIN7 WIN8 WIN10.
KONNWEI KW808 EOBD/OBDII Diagnostic Specifications:
- Operating temperature: 0 – 60 Deg.C.
- External power: 8 – 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inch.
- Cable length: About 56 inches.
- Material Type: Rubber Plastic
- weight: 0.795 kg
- Package Size(L x W x H): 25.00 x 18.50 x 7.00 cm / 9.84 x 7.28 x 2.76 inches.
- KW808 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
- 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
- COM Cable for connecting KW808 to PC
- 1pc x User Manual