LAUNCH CR-HD Pro 12V/24V Car and Truck OBD2/ HOBD Code Reader Scanner
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro 12V/24V Car and Truck OBD2 HOBD Code Reader Scanner, can do both 12v and 24v vehicles, can Read trouble codes, clear trouble codes and read data stream information for Engine system, transmission system, instrument panel system etc.
The Function for 24V Truck:
- Support System: Engine system, transmission system, instrument panel system etc.
- Function: Read trouble codes, clear trouble codes and read data stream information
- Support protocols: J1939,J1708,SAE J1979 (OBDII)
The Function For 12V Car:
- Read fault, Delete Fault code, Live Data, Read Vehicle information,
- O2 Sensor Test, EVAP System Test, On-board monitor Test,
- DTC Code lookup, IML Fault indicator, View Freeze frame, I/M Readiness
Battery: Reads the vehicle’s battery voltage
Lookup: Retrieves the desired diagnostic, trouble code (DTC) from the DTC library.
Help: Lets you have a general knowledge of the OBD II, HD OBD and I/M readiness.
Info: Includes the tool information, including software & hardware version, and serial number etc.
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro 12V/24V Support OBD 2 protocols cars:
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2 (5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- Support ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro 12V/24V Support Car:
- American Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2000 to now
- European Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2003 to now
- Japanese/Korean Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2006 to now
- Chinese Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2009 to now
Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese
Updated via data cable:
Note: Make sure the PC has an Internet connection. Download the update tool to the computer.
- Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10).
- After installation, connect one end of the data cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
- Note: If the tool is properly connected to the pc, the no DTC led illuminates green and the DTC led goes out.
- Otherwise, the red led illuminates and the green led lights off.
- Launch the update tool on your pc, the system starts reading the tool. Once it obtains the tool information, it will directly navigate to the update center.
- The update process is complete and your tool is now ready for use.
Note: To enjoy more and functions, you are suggested to check for updates on a frequent basis
and keep synchronized with the latest available software.
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro 12V/24V Package includes:
- Diagnostic Cable
- OBD-6 Adaptor Cable
- OBD-9 Adaptor Cable
- Data Cable