LAUNCH CRP129X OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL Android Based Upgraded from CRP129, 4 System Diagnoses with Oil Reset, EPB/SAS/TPMS and Throttle Service, AutoVIN for Small Shops and DIYers
The LAUNCH CRP129X OBDII 4 SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC TOOL is a Professional Diagnostic Tool based on the classic and multi functional diagnostic tool CRP129, is ingeniously designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems with its state-of-art hardware/software plus multiple useful features such as five reset capabilities, in most of the major vehicles on the road today.
LAUNCH, in line with the enterprise culture of “innovation, quality, efficiency, specialty and competition”, dedicates itself to be a leading position in the automotive diagnostic equipment industry with the support of powerful technology and considerate service to offer superior user experience for customers worldwide.
Top 8 Reason To Choose CRP129X
- CRP129X is an upgraded Version of CRP129 and Creader VIII , Support more car
- Fast VIN autodetect, CRP129X will read VIN information when you connect Car
- Lifetime Free Update , Support One-Click Update Online via Wifi
- Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
- 5 reset Function : EPB/Oil/SAS/ ETS/TPMS reset
- Support Multi-Protocols : OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
- Support Multi-language :English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
- 5’inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate.
LAUNCH CRP129X OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FEATURES:
【The Upgraded Version of Classic Scanner CRP129】
The new-released LAUNCH scanner CRP129X, as the advanced version of CRP129 sharing the same four system diagnoses feature, is equipped with:
- A larger 5” display screen;
- 2.Two more special services (TPMS Service, Throttle Adaptation);
- AutoVIN technology;
- Automatic Inspection Report
For any small repair auto stores, and DIY mechanics involved in the technical work to rectify the car fault issues more precisely and efficiently.
【LAUNCH CRP129X OBD2 SCAN TOOL Four System Diagnoses for Insight Into the Crisis】
LAUNCH CRP129X primarily diagnoses the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission systems. It reads and clears codes for those systems. That, in turn, makes it possible to clear the MIL, SRS and ABS service lights. You will know what the problem is any time your car breaks down. And that will help you determine whether it needs immediate attention, and how much you should expect to spend on repairs.
- For Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
- For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
- For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
- For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
【Five Most Commonly Used Services Accessible】
The LAUNCH OBD2 diagnostic scan tool CRP129X has been made to work effectively with 5 most commonly used services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance:
- Oil Reset: It is also enabled with an oil service and lamp reset mechanism, a function which ensures that the vehicle engine is maintained in its rightful healthy self.
- SAS Reset: It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- EPB Service: Reset the brake pad after the repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. By using this system, the braking process is therefore made much simpler and easier.
- TPMS Service: Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and performs TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- Throttle Adaptation: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
They are sufficient to assure the user of the high quality standards the product has been taken through.
【AutoVIN Technology Available for Efficient Analysis】
The diagnostic tool equips with the AutoVIN technology which means that it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
This will allow you:
- Firstly, you can automatically identify the vehicle and perform a quick scan, to easily read and retrieve diagnostic trouble codes related.
- Secondly, you can quickly match the right software that will enhance the diagnostic capabilities and resolve compatibility issues. AutoVIN retrieval plays an important role when choosing the correct firmware when performing an update.
- Besides, being able to retrieve VIN will help you to easily track the previous records of a vehicle. The records will show the performance of the vehicle and other important aspects such as mileage. As a result, you will be able to make a more informed choice when purchasing a used car.
【Automatic Inspection Report Uploaded for Convenience】
There might arise certain problems which would be beyond your level of understanding while diagnosing a vehicle. LAUNCH CRP129X allows you to save the Inspection Report and transfer the report to the Cloud Server, or even print the data via the PC.
The Inspection Report includes two parts:
- Vehicle Information (Year, Make, Model, VIN, Engine Size, Odometer, Vehicle Software Version, Diagnostic Application Version, Diagnostic Path)
- Inspection Result
Hence, if you would like to make your mechanic understand about the current problem at hand, then you are able to explain it in details. Rather than taking the additional hassle and confusing things, you would easily be able to hand the diagnostics report to anyone concerned. They would take a look at the whole thing and would then understand about what would need to be done.
【LAUNCH CRP129X OBD2 SCAN TOOL All Modes of OBDII Functions for Repair Work】
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
- -Current Power train Diagnostic Data
- -Power train Freeze Frame Data
- -Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- -Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
- -Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
- -On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- -Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
- -Control of On-Board System Test or Component
- -Request Vehicle Information
- -Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status.
【LAUNCH CRP129X OBD2 SCAN TOOL Wide Coverage of Global Mainstream Vehicle Models】
LAUNCH CRP129X has wide compatibility rates with several modes of the OBD2 motor vehicles. The scanner works on pretty much any car made from 1996 and forward, as long as the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port:
Asian: for Daewoo, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Kia, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for ISUZU
European: for Audi, for BMW, for Smart, for VW, for Benz, for Volvo, for Opel, for LandRover, for SAAB, for Seat, for Peugeot, for Citroen, for Skoda, for Porsche, for Sprinter, for Jaguar, for Fiat
USA: for Ford, for GM, for Chrysler
In addition, this diagnostic device is also known to support vehicles falling within the controller area network (CAN) category. In this regard, it is said to have the capacity to retrieve both the generic and manufacturer specific codes. Its use is therefore widespread.
If you work on different vehicles regularly, then you really should consider getting this scanner.