Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419 Diagnostic Tool.
Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419 Diagnostic Tool Code Reader OBDII/EOBD Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader Same as Launch DIY CReader 4001
Language: English, Spanish, French
Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419 is an entry-level personal car maintenance tool. It features a full color display, meets all OBDII/EOBD protocols, and provides commonly-used diagnostic functions. It is cost effective and helps to rectify daily maintenance fault codes.
OBD partial functions:
- Read DTCs.
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light. (MIL)
- Read dynamic data streams.
- Read readiness status.
- Clear DTCs.
- Read freeze frame data.
- With Read pending DTCs.
- Read permanent DTCs.
- Read vehicle information.
- Color and graphical display of data streams.
- Query DTCs.
- Free update via internet.
- Multilingual support.
Launch Creader 419 Scanner Register & Update Manual:
The tool can be updated via USB cable.
Note: make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
- Go to www.dbscar.com and download the update tool to the computer.
- Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 & Windows10)
- After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
- If a newer version is found, a screen similar to Fig A will appear.
- Launch the update tool on your PC, [Device upgrade] box will appear.
- Choose the desired interface language and then click [Device Update] to enter update center.
- Choose the software version and then click [Update] to start updating.
- Updated completed. A Upgrade success message will pop up. Your tool is now ready for use.
Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419 Specifications:
- Screen: 2.4” TFT 320*240 dpi.
- Voltage Range: 9-18V.
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃.
- Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃.
- Dimension: 120mm*75mm*20 mm(4.7″ *3.0″ *0.8″)
- Weight: <200g.