Launch X431 CRP129E Diagnostic Tool OBD2 Engine ABS SRS AT Brake Oil SAS ETS TMPS Reset.
Launch X431 CRP129E Diagnostic Tool is update version of Launch CRP129, support multi-protocols test for a complete diagnosis. CRP129E also supports the system diagnosis of Engine, ABS Airbag, SRS and Transmission system. Support Multi-language and Update Free Lifetime.
Creader Professional 129E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCH advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
Top 8 Reason To Choose Launch X431 CRP129E Diagnostic Tool
- CRP129E is an upgraded Version of CRP129 and Creader VIII , Support more car
- Fast VIN autodetect, CRP129E will read VIN information when you connect Car
- Lifetime Free Update , Support One-Click Update Online via Wifi
- Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
- 5 reset Function : EPB/Oil/SAS/ ETS/TPMS reset
- Support Multi-Protocols : OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
- Support Multi-language :English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
- 5’inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate.
Launch X431 CRP129E Diagnostic Tool 4 system
- For Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect engine ignition, fuel injection, air / fuel ratio and conditions exhaust emissions in the engine system to improve vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emissions.
- For Transmission: It makes sense to drive safely when your car is skating or difficult to change gears. This diagnostic scanner can understand the problems by reading the codes in the transmission system or by checking the health status by viewing live data.
- For ABS System: The diagnosis of an ABS problem must always begin with a visual inspection of all components of the brake. Then you will need to retrieve the ABS codes to tell you where the problem is and this is what this scanner does for you.
- For SRS System: The SRS safety restraint system consists of shock sensors, a control module and airbags themselves. This diagnostic device can detect each electronic parameter in order to check its state of health.
Access to Full OBD2 Function :
- Read fault ,Delete Fault code , Live Data ,Read Vehicle information ,O2 Sensor Test ,EVAP System Test , On-board mintor Test , DTC Code lookup , IML Fault indicator , View Freeze frame, I/M Readiness and add Real-Time graphing vehicles Battery Satus…
Launch CRP129E Processional special function:
- Oil Service Light Reset: Allows you to reset the maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new engine oil life system calculation once the oil has been changed.
- EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset: It is important in maintaining the safety and efficiency of the electronic brake system when replacing the brake pad or the
- SAS Steering motor. Angel Sensor Reset: Helps empty the steering angle sensor memory. and plays an important role in the calibration of the steering angle sensor.
- Electronic throttle position reset: The vehicle throttle position system sensor is connected to the throttle pin and serves primarily to monitor the throttle position in an internal combustion engine. Because of its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe the positioning of the throttle butterfly.
- Tire pressure system reset: Service is a good way to display sensor IDs from the vehicle calculator, enter TPMS sensor replacement IDs and test sensors.
Note: These special functions NOT for all car models, if you are confused, please send us your car brand, model and year of publication, we will check for you.
Smart (Auto-Detect) Diagnosis:
- Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the process is successfully finished a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound)
- Manual Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
Package List :
- Creader Professional 129E handset
- OBD II diagnostic cable.
- DC 5V charging cable.
- User manual.
- Carrying bag.