VIDENT iEasy200 OBDII/EOBD+CAN Fault Code Reader Scan Tool Multi-Language
The Vident iEasy200 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a ruggedized designed code reader, it works with most 1996 and newer OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
Vident iEasy200 turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
What can help for you:
Turn Off ”Check Engine” Light
Parts might cause your check engine light on include:
1. Gas Cap 7. Spark Plugs
2. Oxygen Sensor 8. Thermostat
3. Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 9. EGR Valve
4. Mass Air Flow Sensor 10. Evaporative Emission Canister Purge Valve(EVAP)
5. Ignition Coils 11. Catalytic Converter.
6. Spark Plug Wires
After the engine light is not turned off in time:
- It will cause serious environmental pollution.
- Fuel consumption will increase.
- Engine noise.
- Increased in temperature, etc.
Top 6 Reasons to recommend iEasy200
- Supports All OBDII functions, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, monitor live data stream etc.
- Read and clear faults, monitor real-time data flow.
- Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Supports Multi-language; works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles(Cars, Light-duty trucks, SUVs, 12V Mini VANs, Mini BUS, Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
- User-friendly Design, I/M Hot keys.
- Help to realize full name of the data, to inquiry professional shorthand.
Technical Service & Online Consultation:
We provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
Vident iEasy200 Functions
- Read and clear engine fault codes.
- Vident iEasy200 OBD2 one-click I/M can display data waveform display.
- Data waveform comparisons are convenient for observing numerical changes.
- The full name of the data stream makes the professional shorthand easier to understand.
Vident iEasy200 Features:
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars,works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles
(Cars Light-duty trucks, SUVs, Mini VANs ,12V Mini BUS,Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
2. Support all the 6 OBDII test modes.
- Read codes View Freeze Frame Data
- Erase codes I/M Readiness
- Live data Component Test
3.One-click I/M for quick view of car emissions increase the intuitive experience of the test.
4. Read live data streams from the engine sensors – ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
5. Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (depending on supported models )
6. Exquisite design – Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch and gold-plated metal pin
7. View the fault code definitions on the screen (generic and manufacturer-specific, if any) – thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
8. Read freeze-frame data.
Please contact customer service for specific models
Support 8 Languages:
English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
VIDENT iEasy200 Specification:
- Display: 128*64 pixels, back lit display screen.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle.
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- iEasy200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader.
- User Manual