VIDENT iEasy300 CAN OBDII/EOBD Fault Code Reader
The VIDENT iEasy300 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a portable check engine code reader for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer. It has a 2.4’’ TFT color screen, hot keys and beepers for I/M readiness test, which enables users to fix faults at home or go to the garage armed with information.
VIDENT iEasy300 Scan Tool Features:
- Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
- I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. – quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
- Read/ clear stored & pending codes, turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) – thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
- Read freeze-frame data.
- Read real-time live data streams from the engine sensors – ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- Graph live engine data on-screen
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Multilingual menu: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, etc.
- Exquisitely designed – Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, gilding metal pins
- Lifetime FREE software and firmware update via the official site: http://www.videnttech.com
Language (11): English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish
Default language pack: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
NOTE: There are 3 language packs for the unit.
You can go to the official site http://www.videnttech.com to change it and get anyone you want.
VIDENT iEasy300 OBD2 Code Reader Specification:
Display: 2.4” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- iEasy300 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- User’s Guide
- USB Cable