VIDENT iEasy 300 PRO CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
The VIDENT iEasy300 Pro CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a ruggedized designed and ultra-portable code reader for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer.
Based on the capabilities of iEasy300 Pro, iEasy300 Pro also features oxygen monitor test, on-board monitor test and component test, which makes it truly the ultimate in versatility and affordability.
In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
VIDENT iEasy300 Pro Features:
- Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
- Support all the 10 OBDII test modes
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. – quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
- Read/ clear stored & pending codes, turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) – thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
- Look up fault code definitions from the tool’s on-board database
- Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- Read real-time live data streams from the engine sensors – ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- Graph live engine data on-screen
- View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
- View on board monitor test and component test
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Multilingual menu options: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Thai, Swedish, etc.
- Exquisitely designed – Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, gilding metal pins
- Life time FREE software and firmware updates
VIDENT iEasy300 Pro Function List:
Compatibility: Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
Diagnostics: Support all the 10 OBDII test modes. Reads / clears stored & pending engine trouble codes and resets monitors. Views on-screen fault code definitions (Generic& manufacturer specific) – thousands of definitions stored within the tool.
Live Data: Text and Graph live engine data. Reads, records, graphs & playback real-time live data streams from the engine sensors – ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
Other Tests: View Oxygen Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test and Component Test Advanced Mode 6 Functions – Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results.
Freeze-Frame: Read engine data conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc.
I/M Readiness: Quick display of status of all tests on a single screen. Red-Yellow-Green LED lights and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status.
Retrieve Protocol: VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support).
Hardware: Exquisitely designed – Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, and gliding metal pins. A simple click from the short-cut menu to enter update mode.
Software Update: Life-time FREE software
VIDENT iEasy 300 Pro software:
|Display||2.4” TFT color screen|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power||8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols||J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)|
- iEasy300 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- User’s Guide
- USB Cable