VIDENT IEASY320 OBDII EOBD CAN CODE READER OBD2 SCANNER
The Vident iEasy320 CAN OBDII/EOBD Check Engine Fault Code Reader = iEasy300 abilities + oxygen monitor test + on-board monitor test + component test
VIDENT iEasy320 Enhanced OBDII/EOBD+CAN Code Reader
The Vident iEasy320 scanner is a portable CAN OBDII/EOBD code reader for professionals and DIYers.
It not only cover iEasy300 functionalities, but also is able to oxygen monitor test, on-board monitor test, and component test.
Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
VIDENT iEasy320 Vehicles Coverage:
As a general rule it covers most cars as:
- Some Japanese Petrol/Diesel cars made from 2000
- European Petrol cars from 2001
- European Diesel Cars from 2004
- Holden from 2006
- Subaru(engine codes) from 2003
It has multilingual menu options (11 languages)
English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish
(Scanner comes with 5 languages in default. You can add more language through the update tool)
iEasy 320 Code Scanner Software Update:
- Unique shortcut menu to enter update mode easily.
- Life time FREE software and firmware updates.
Vident iEasy 320 Scan Tool Software
- Display: 2.8” LCD color screen
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN.
Support all the 10 OBDII test modes:
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. Help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package.
- Quick display of status of all tests on a single screen.
- Read/ clear stored & pending codes, switch off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors.
- View on-screen fault code definitions (Generic, manufacturer specific, pending and permanent, where available) – thousands of definitions stored within the tool software.
- Look up fault code definitions from the tool’s on-board database.
- Read freeze-frame data engine conditions namely fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot of sensor values
when a DTC occurred)
- Read, records, graphs & playbacks real-time live data streams from the engine sensors- ideal for monitoring intermittent faults Graph live engine data on-screen.
- View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
- View on board monitor test and component test
- Retrieve protocol, VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Enhanced Mode 6 functions—Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results.
Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
- Test and display the voltage of battery.
- Support max. 4 graphic comparisons of data stream
- VIDENT iEasy320 OBD2 Code Reader.
- User Manual.
- USB PC cable for updating software.