Vident iSmart 800 Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System
Vident iSmart 800 is a windows tablet based scan tool featured with intuitive user interface, sophisticated diagnosis, wide vehicle coverage, advanced graphing, bi-directional component tests, component calibration, module coding and programming.
iSmart 800 Hardware Features:
- 8″ high-resolution 1280*800 capacitive touch screen
- Front and rear built-in camera to save and share photo for your repair records.
- Wireless Bluetooth communication with vehicle.
- Dual band WIFI to access your favorite web resources.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation.
- USB,audio,HDMI and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories.
- Secure,solid-state 32GB hard drive and a Intel Quad-core processor.
- TF card slot for extensive memory.
Vident iSmart 800 Software Features:
- Complete capabilities for code, live data, freeze frame, functional tests, ECU information, adaption, matching and coding of dozens of vehicle system.
- OEM-specific coverage for over 78 American, European and Asian makes from 1996 to 2019.
- Automatic VIN identification for easy vehicle communication.
- System Detection-detects only the systems that are specific to your vehicle and reads for errors, meaning you haven’t got to spend time looking through data that might not be relevant.
- One-touch vehicle code Auto scan and clear quickly checks and clears codes for all available modules on the vehicle.
- Study and compare mode of Live data-real-time data can be compared against known good measurements.
- Direct Access to the most common required special functionalities: BCM/SIR setting, Oil Light Service, EPB Functions, Battery Configuration, ABS bleeding, DPF functions, TBA/TPS(Throttle Body Alignment),Steering Angle Sensor Calibration, TPMS, IMMO, Injector coding, Gear learning, Suspension Match, Sunroof Initialization, Gearbox Match, etc.
- Comprehensive data manager that can store thousands of vehicle records, customer data, vehicle IDs, fault codes, repair notes and diagnostic results.
- Interactive Data Logging sessions and remote control enable direct contact with Vident Technical.
- Support for first-hand bugs troubleshooting.
- High compatibility windows operation system for more applications namely oscilloscope, video scope, OE technical data.
- 3 year free diagnostic software update
Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Z8350
Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
Display: 8.0″ 1920*1200 IPS LCD touch screen
Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n+B/T/N; 2.4G+5.8G dual band WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0,
USB Interface: USB 2.0*
HDMI: Micro HDMI×1
SD/TF interface TF
Horn Double horn
Storage Extend 128GB SD/TF
Charging interface DC2.5MM
Touch screen support
Camera Front: 2.0MP, with indicator light
Audio Output/Input: 3.5mm standard earphone jack; output resistance2.2kΩ
Power and Battery 3.7V/4500mAh polymer li-ion battery
Input Voltage DC/12 V (9-35 V)
Operating Temperature -10 to 50°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature -30 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 226mm(8.89”)*155mm(6.1”) *16.5mm(0.65”)
Weight of Kit 2.9kg (basic )
Basic Kit Includes
- Mercedes Benz 38pin Adapter
- BMW 20pin Adapter
- AC/DC Adapter
- OBDII Adapter
- Diagnostic Cable
- User Manual
- Carrying case