LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Professional Automotive Code Reader for Engine Transmission ABS SRS Diagnostics, with AutoVIN Service Wi-Fi Updates
LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
Launch, in line with the enterprise culture of “innovation, quality, efficiency, specialty and competition”, dedicates itself to be a leading position in the automotive diagnostic equipment industry with the support of powerful technology and considerate service to offer superior user experience for customers worldwide.
Launch CRP123X Feature:
- Android 5’inch touch screen, easy to use.
- The CRP123X is an improved version of CRP123 and Creader VII +, supporting more cars.
- VIN auto detect fast, CRP123X will read the VIN information when you connect your car.
- Free update for life, supports updating in one click via wifi.
- Automatically generate and download diagnostic reports.
- Multi-protocol support: OBDII, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD
- Multi-language support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese.
Specific system diagnostics:
The CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims to provide users with a wide range of solutions for critical tasks.
It supports access to the engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS to perform diagnostics such as code reading / erasing and live data visualization, which helps you quickly identify the problems and turn off the witnesses.
LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Specific to Diagnosis:
Launch CRP123X is extremely useful for technicians to diagnose emissions issues accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes:
- Read and clear DTCs: View a detailed description of the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) and clear / reset the diagnostic information.
- Read I / M Readiness: Indicate whether the different emission related vehicle systems are working properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Play Live Stream: Displays the vehicle’s continuous data stream information in real-time graphical (waveform) form.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Check certain vehicle conditions that are recorded by the trip computer when the emission fault occurs.
- O2 sensor test: View the latest O2 sensor test results on a graphical screen for troubleshooting.
- Monitor control test:
- Read Vehicle Information: View information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number), etc.
Easy-to-use body: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with control buttons for easy operation.
You can use it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
Useful autoVIN technology: To reduce diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with autoVIN technology that allows you to quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and coverage for diagnosable vehicles will be extended through updates.
As an Android-based analytics tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi in one click.
Inspection report: Once the diagnosis is made, the analysis tool records a test, including information about the customer, the vehicle, and the diagnostic result that users can view or print.
LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Extended coverage of the vehicle:
- Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
- Europe: Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Ford Eu, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
- South America: GMSA
- United States: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln
- Australia: At Ford, Holden.