Vident iAuto730 Advanced All System OBDI/OBDII Scan Tool.
Vident iAuto730 is a professional level diagnostic handheld tool, offering comprehensive system coverage for a vast array of car manufacturers. Featured with all system diagnosis including engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag, instrument, steering wheel, etc., and the most commonly required service features OIL, EPB, SAS, BRT, ABS Bleeding, TPA(TPS), TPMS, DPF, IMMO, Injector coding, Gear learning. iAuto730 is built to take your diagnostic experience to a new level.
- Provide easy diagnosis over 78 American, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s), Retrieves ECU information, Displays freeze frame data, data stream, active test, all special functions for most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobilizer, Climate Control, etc.
- Work on OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2019 models on some makes
- It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom specific data. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible
- Allow to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- 3 Years free software update.
Vident iAuto730 Vehicle Coverage:
- American: Chrysler, Ford, GM
- European: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW.
- Australian: Aus Ford, Holden.
- Asian: Acura,Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Ssangyong, Toyota.
Vehicle Coverage Functions:
|Display: 4.3” Backlit, 480*272 TFT color screen|
|Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines, Double K Line SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middle speed, Low speed and Single wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.|
|Tool Dimensions: 212*117*47mm (L*W*H)|
Vident iAuto730 Kit Includes:
- iAuto730 Scanner
- Diagnostic cable
- User Manual
- Memory Card
- Password Paper
- Card Reader
- Tool Case